Nick Cannon – The Gospel Of Ike Turn Up, My Side Of The Story (Mixtape)


Nick Cannon is finally ready to unleash his The Gospel Of Ike Turn Up, My Side Of The Story mixtape in its entirety.The 17-track offering comes with contributions from Jeremih, Quavo, Gucci Mane, Sy Ari Da Kid, K. Michelle, Zaytoven, Bobby Kritical, and more.Stream or download The Gospel Of Ike Turn Up, My Side Of The Story below.

The Gospel Of Ike Turn Up, My Side Of The Story TRACKLIST:

01. Nick Cannon – My Side Of The Story [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
02. Nick Cannon – IKE-I Wrote This Song
03. Nick Cannon – Dream Girl (Feat. Jeremih, Quavo & Ty Money) [Prod. By Bobby Kritical]
04. Nick Cannon – You Trying To Help Ike (Interlude)
05. Nick Cannon – Wasted (Feat. Gucci Mane) [Prod. By Zaytoven]
06. Nick Cannon – She Put My Shit Outside (Feat. KeKe Palmer) [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
07. Nick Cannon – Call Her Cousins [Prod. By Musik Majorx]
08. Nick Cannon – Other Nigga (Feat. Sy Ari Da Kid & ItsAMovie) [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
09. Nick Cannon – One Night (Tupac Interlude) [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
10. Nick Cannon – Baby On The Way (Feat. K. Michelle) [Prod. By Zaytoven]
11. Nick Cannon – IKE 2 More Minutes (Interlude)
12. Nick Cannon – Husband [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
13. Nick Cannon – Ovedue [Prod. By Zaytoven]
14. Nick Cannon – Dope Pussy [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
15. Nick Cannon – Sweet Tina (Feat. Christina Milian) [Prod. By Jahaan Sweet]
16. Nick Cannon – If I Was Your Man (Feat. Jeremih) [Prod. By B Eric D-Lux]
17. Nick Cannon – All On Me: N.I.C.O.L.E (Feat. Raji The One) [Prod. By Stringz]

Powered by Blogger.